Thursday, September 30, 2004

More Alaska pics.

Man this took me forever to do this and I still messed up but here are some more Alaska pics.... Here is the pics! My Mom and I did not think the food on the crusie was not all that as I have heard from most people on cruises BUT we are still glad we did it and would love to go back to Alaska again. It is like nothing I have ever seen and I am sure each time it is visited it is a different adventure. So dont wait and say someday and get ya ass to Alaska!

3 Comments:

At 10/01/2004 12:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

a cruise to alaska, which has always seemed a mystery 2 moi, is making sudden lovely sense. thanx 4 these.

 
At 10/02/2004 09:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Shower for two" - er,....DID you?

"Cool sunrise" - is that a body floating in the water?

 
At 10/09/2004 08:34:00 PM, Blogger Zillafag said...

No just did the shower alone.
And no body just the sun reflecting off the water...at least that is my version : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home