Friday, April 01, 2005

43 and still kickin!

I am 43 today and have found out I am one un-secure emotional mess. I have come to the decision that only the insane are sane and all the rest of us are completely out of our minds. I have found out that too often I talk before I think and just let my thoughts pour out like vomit. Of course that is what I criticize others about. If only I could take my own own advice I give others and put it to use in my own life. I am 43 and still I am stupid as hell. BUT I am willing to try to learn and someday I may at least reach a point where I am happy with myself. You know that is the key to happiness. My Buddhist friend was right when he said the whole do unto to others as you would have done to you stuff is crap. I say love yourself and love life and fucking spread it around is more like it. A toast to life and to ourselves..CHEERS!

2 Comments:

At 4/02/2005 08:31:00 AM, Blogger durlx said...

Happy Birthday, dude!

Go ahead and love yerself man! You deserve it. Yea, you really do.

 
At 4/10/2005 09:36:00 AM, Anonymous unokhan said...

*raises a belated glass to you*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home