Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Chicago Story

So I decided to go to Chicago at the last minute for a party extravaganza and damn did it turn out to be a bummer. It started when I was in the airport in Columbus at my fave airport bar and a member of a suit and tie white straight club guy used the faggot word describing his look from years ago from a picture he had. He said "we looked like a couple of faggots"..which followed with chuckles from his straight (maybe) asshole fuck suit and tie friends. I wanted to kick all their asses then! I was pissed beyond belief and was trying to think of something to say that would not get me kicked out of the airport or in a fight with 8 straight assholes? Hearing the Faggot word spoke so casually in public just made me wanna kick some ass. So one of the guys said that he was not invited to the wedding that the picture was taken at ( found out it was his first wedding..so much for sacred sacrament of marriage!) and I said " That was good cause the guy was a asshole" and I left the bar before I exploded with 43 years of anger at the assholes of this country I live in. So I was just in a rage of anger before I even left Columbus to go to Chicago. So I did make my plane with out any other trials and had a fabulous meal in a nice food joint in Chicago and enjoyed every bite and ventured out in Boys-town (Halsted) and then stuff got worse. ATTITUDE was all around me and I felt like a alien in what was to be gay central. Roscoe's was pure hell and I hope that all who love this bar burn in hell for the negative energy that exists there. I mean what a piece of shit that place was..I felt like a black man in a KKK rally there..man it sucked beyond imagination. Across the street was Cocktails which was avery nice bar but still I felt lost as was just to nice of a bar but the best I experienced in Chicago. I am just a dumpy ass neighborhood fag bar type person. Now I do not want to trash Cocktails as it was a beautiful bar with a good vibe but I was a stranger there but was the coolest bar in Chicago I have been to. My cell phone did not work in Chicago and I missed meeting up with one of the coolest person I know and I gave up and decided to just head back to the airport and find a hotel to crash as my flight did not leave till 9am...it was midnight at this time. Of course with the bad time I was having the best rate I could find was 119 dollars for a hotel so I was like fuck it I will just crash at the airport. Of course the airport ( Midway) had its air conditioning at 5000 degrees below zero and with the announcement's every 5 minutes I got no sleep and was so happy to finally get on my plane back home. BUT that was not the end! I had my car parked in the garage at the airport in Columbus and had a coupon that was I thought to be just 8 bucks but they said I had to pay 15 dollars because of some fucked up wording on the coupon? I paid the 15 dollars and am gonna get the money back but was glad to be back home. I will be back to Chicago soon but next time will be better prepared. There is no place like home. There is no place like home. Click my heels three times! .

2 Comments:

At 4/21/2005 09:45:00 AM, Blogger durlx said...

You should have come to New Orleans!

 
At 4/26/2005 09:06:00 AM, Anonymous unokhan said...

actually, louisiana IS one right place to be about now-- tis festival season, and sweet.

and the bars in new orleans, at least the ones durlee knows, aren't nazi bars at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home