Saturday, June 11, 2005

Naw that didnt work..

Well I tried and it did not work but damn if he was not hot! I could go on and how it did not work out but do not want to give out details..guess I am becoming all secret or mature on my site. HELL NO... but it was just another part of my life when I was so blind as not to see the reality of the situation...are all us fags so stupid? Well love is blind as they say and hope is eternal and I guess at 43 and being a old fag hope is all I have left. It would be nice to have a boyfriend/lover again at my ancient age but I guess I have to realize that there aint a chance in hell! But I will fool myself into beliveing it could happen and will keep on hoping and searching. Anyone wanna fuck?

7 Comments:

At 6/11/2005 10:38:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HaHaHaHa.............. reminds me of how 25 year olds moan and piss about being A QUARTER OF A CENTURY OLD! LIKE ...... WOW!

Get out there and get yourself a man, asshole. Enough with the whining already. Geeze......

 
At 6/12/2005 05:25:00 AM, Blogger Zillafag said...

WHERE IS YOUR WEB PAGE OR NAME PUSSY AS FAG?
WHERE ARE YOU TELLING YOUR SOUL?
IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO SOUL BUT JUST ANOTHER ASSHOLE ATTITUDE FAGGOT WHO LIVES TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN.
YOU KNOW WHY US FAGS HAVE NO RIGHTS?
IT IS BECAUSE FUCKS LIKE YOU!
QUEENY ASS ATTITUDE BITCHES WHO THINK BEING A ASSHOLE IS COOL.
YOU ARE NOT A MAN..NO NAME FUCK..YOU ARE NOT EVEN A PERSON.
FUCK YOU AND THE PARENTS WHO LET YOU LIVE!

 
At 7/02/2005 01:29:00 AM, Blogger Zillafag said...

Hey ya think I was pissed at this fucking wimp or what?
Hey but he or she or more like IT is right..I need to stop bitching but this is my page you fuck..yeah and fuck you and your whore of a Mom who had you and I fucked your Dad in the ass like a bitch that he was!
Can ya tell I do not like anonymous posts?

 
At 7/03/2005 01:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like I "hit a nerve", Dave. You should thank me, not insult my parents. Because you are cute and lovable, I'll forgive you - but STOP with the whining, will'ya?

 
At 7/03/2005 11:52:00 PM, Blogger Zillafag said...

But dude or chick or whoever you are it really sucked as it was superlust at first sight but the guy was not only living in a trailer with his Mom he also is 30 and has, bad taste in music, no job, no car, no drivers license and has anal warts!
and also by the way I hated turning 25 and that has been the only age that bugged me.
Also I ended the thing on a upbeat note with "Anyone wanna fuck"
I get the bitchin and whining from my Mom.
I am one angry as faggot!

 
At 7/05/2005 12:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. You're right. You are. But you're still cute and lovable so go ahead and whine. I'll try to ignore it.

 
At 7/05/2005 02:49:00 AM, Blogger Zillafag said...

I will try not to whine so much..going to podcast soon..woo hoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home