Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Podcast Addict!

Lucky Bitch Radio..yeah I am a Podcast Addict now..I gotta do this! Yes I am addicted to the podcast thing and must do this..and my fave is a Drag Queen from Minneapolis Minnesota. Wanda Wisdom is the Lucky Bitch Radio chick/dude/drag queen that has the podcast..it is genius! Okay so it is sick as hell really but I just love this bitch as she is a sober single drag queen now and so fucking strange and love this shit. Go to http://www.purecastmedia.com and you can hear all the shows or just download ITUNES for MAC or the evil PC and hear this shit. I am going to podcast within the next 30 days for sure!

2 Comments:

At 7/06/2005 06:18:00 PM, Anonymous Wanda Wisdom said...

Darling! Thank you so much for the kind retarded praise! Love it, girl! Can't wait to hear your show. Good luck and please let me know if there's anything I can help with!

 
At 7/07/2005 01:57:00 AM, Blogger Zillafag said...

See I told you she was nice..oh but she can talk all nasty too..dont let her fool ya.
Check her out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home