Friday, December 02, 2005

M-Fer 24 Ten minutes of pure joy!

Tory and Tony introduce the show from IdiotBoxRadio Them damn future people I drive Tony Crazy by eating on air! I know canibals and half tranys My crack whore story Stoping at the BP! Should I interview crackheads? I want to know? My dream/nightmare about .22 Individuals rule What pisses me off about fags The NEW PROMO!!! desperate pleas..waa.waa.waa Kissing more ass...vote vote..man I am kissing some big ass now. Oh shit now a plea for money THIS PROMO KICKS ASS!!! Get your promo and MORE for real kick ass deal here! hey I just love this guy and he does such a kick ass job and am getting nothing for promoting his ass so go there or be sorry. Peace! podcast EMAIL----VOTE----Subscribe in iTunes

1 Comments:

At 12/04/2005 09:02:00 AM, Blogger folkyboy said...

haha your show is great! i'm so jealous that Idiotboxradio's intro is cuter for you than it was for me! :D

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home