Friday, March 24, 2006

M-Fer 83 Drunk Irish rant and killer music

me and Jimi Irish drunk show Columbus Blow Jackets Civil War rules? Lower taxes does not mean good for you Pigs are good Rock on to By the Wayside Bio: Currently rocking the Arizona local music scene. All of our song are written as a group. That is why we call ourselves By: the Wayside. Been playing together for 2 years just started playing out about 9 months ago. We are highenergy, good time haven, group of guys. Find em at Pod Safe Music Network podcast EMAIL----VOTE----Subscribe in iTunes

4 Comments:

At 3/24/2006 12:32:00 PM, Blogger stanky said...

nice band, Zilla
stanky

 
At 3/24/2006 12:40:00 PM, Blogger Zillafag said...

Yeah but they aint .22 but shit only one band can be the best in the whole fucking world!
kICK ASS AT sPRING sCREAM AND ..shit damn caps lock..if I win the lottery or i rob abank or two I will be there!

 
At 3/30/2006 12:22:00 AM, Anonymous unokhan said...

"I'm the one that's got to
die when it's time for me to die, so
let me live my life
the way I want to"

[zilla couldhave said this too]

 
At 3/30/2006 12:51:00 AM, Blogger Zillafag said...

What I didnt say that uno?

Love ya man!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home